Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sometimes Plan But Sometimes Wing It





Thrifted denim long-sleeved polo, Lee black jeans, Random brand studded white cuff



Has it been weeks since I last blogged? Goodness! School has been hella draining and the irony is the days I get free cuts for subjects is the most exhausting. That is thanks to the vast intervals between my classes. There is no choice but to eat, walk, play, bum and chill around Taft just to kill.

But thank Heaven, last week my weekend was pretty productive. My highschool bestfriends and I had a random dinner at Pepper Lunch, Greenbelt 5 even though I opt to not go out on Saturdays post-NSTP sessions. But curry beef is such a winner that's hard to refuse! Sorry, I was too lazy and not made-up for an outfit shot.

Lately, I think I've been growing a clumsy gene. Major failure happened at the resto when I spilled my glass of Sprite not knowing what really caused it. Bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment