Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I think I might just be back to blogging! I'm so sorry for the sudden hiatus but I needed to pour all of my attention to school. I've decided to get this on with again since I am down to my last final exam as a freshman tomorrow!!! A lot has happened in the past month - pounds included...

Jumping off... Since I have been spending most of my time soaked in schoolwork, taking outfit shots haven't been a priority. But there was one fateful day I brought my camera and took the effort to dress, uh, well? On a side note, I had a speech to do that afternoon hence the polished vibe.

Pictures were just taken around school care of one of my stylish college friends, Sarah Policios whom I took shots of as well.





Bench v-neck shirt, random brand pants, Ichigo studded oxfords

Ahh, the moment I laid eyes on those gray dressy pants, I fell in love!


Timex watch, Tomato white studded wristband, random brand silver ring


Parts of this pair are kind of wearing out already but I refuse to stop wearing them. They're so... Me.


Got this Forever 21 ring from my cousin, Kate Paras from a recent trip to BKK


Another gift from the cousin - layered necklace and Mom's pearl necklace; a hand-me-down

Well, that's all for now. Creative juices aren't pouring out of the jug just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment