Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ka-Ching!

If you would like to seek financial advice on saving and budgeting your money I'm definitely the wrong person to run to! Well, just saying haha. Being the spendthrift that I am, here are a few purchases/splurges that I have done.

The sudden control on money just comes when you know you're going to have to live with the little amount left for the rest of the month, agree? Hay, life. But really, I did try sticking to buying only what is on my must-by list. You gotta give me credits for that ha-ha!

Sorry for the first two fugly pictures--they were just taken off Photo Booth.



Got these Ray-Ban-esque shades off a sidewalk for 50 bucks this afternoon. You see, commuting has some perks.


This pair will be worn aplenty, I promise. Bought this from a recent trip to the department store with one of my bestfriends from CSA :)


And finally... After a year! I got my hair colored again thanks to Fix at Greenbelt 3. Goodbye, ombré-looking locks! Oh and when I looked at this picture a second time, I realized it was the same top I wore when I got my hair colored for the first time last year for Graduation Ball heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment