Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Favorites

Hopefully, I would be bucked up at this time of every month so I'd be able to regularly share with you my favorites--in fashion, beauty, music, food, come what may!

For a second, I thought of just randomly posting my inspirations for this month but then on a second contemplation, it would be great jump-starting something new with my blog... Now on to the bits!







J. Crew's Summer Catalog for April is so dainty, I immediately run to it as pegs when there are no creative juices coming out of me to assemble an outfit. I just wish jackets and blazers were still wearable in this kind of heat. But no, Manila heat is just... What it is!


Blair Fowler or better known as juicystar07 in YouTube is a beauty vlogger that I've been fervently following ever since I discovered her. Sure, her talkativeness and perkiness is of a different level (by different, I mean high) but she is great with tutoring different make-up looks. She does not only offer tutorials but reviews and recommendations on various beauty products as well. Another good reason to follow her advice (as for me, that is) is because we have the same skin type. Do look up her make-up/room tour and you will die with her collection. D-I-E!!!



If I can't have the PS1, can I have this Proenza Schouler PS1 Mini Messenger Bag atleast...? It's either this or a backpack. Very MK-esque! Click here.


Recently found fashion blog: Fashion Distraction
A distraction in its own right--this is a blog I told myself I would frequently visit! I can definitely relate to her occasional flowy tops and pastel-colored palette outfits and edgy, leather and studs ensembles.


Took a trip down memory lane with this ChloƩ Fall 2009 collection. It was just so full of the power woman's essence. I'm so in love with the cuts of those pants and shorts! Nude, beige and every color of that family shade is not one to ignore this season.



It was probably too judgy of me that the Kardashians were kind of "trashy"--with their reality series and all... But ever since the Kim Kardashian-Reggie Bush break-up gossip started to bloom out of the gossip sites I follow, so did Kim K's style attract me! I must say, the break-up is doing her great with the radiance she's casting off right now.


If you haven't watched the extended trailer of SATC 2 featuring the cameo of Penelope Cruz and Miley, I suggest you open a new tab and go to YouTube right now!!! I thought it was another plain Jane movie of a girls' only adventure out of their comfort zone but it's so much more--which is getting me so excited. Their trip to Abu Dhabi is what I'm looking forward to... Made me miss the desert during winter season in UAE. (I grew up in Dubai, fyi)



If this is what spring cleaning does to Jennifer Aniston, then I must start off with mine! This Harper's Bazaar UK May issue featuring her is so ferosh! Love the editing as well.

Since La Salle has shorter vacations compared to other universities... Why is it that I seem to have no plans at all? No fulfillment of "make out the most of your time" kinda thing. Bleh! Hope all of you are doing something worthwhile this summer, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment