Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I love a petite woman that can intimidate!




















Here comes another rocking lady that has been added to my fashion inspirations, Miroslava DumaAs a previous editor to Harper's Bazaar Russia, she now contributes to several publications such as Glamour Russia, OK Magazine (Russia), Tatler Magazine. Although Miroslava comes from a wealthy Russian family, she is also a young humanitarian who regularly organizes charity events and contributes her time to charitable foundations. Citizen Couture

There is just something about the combination of her being Russian and spotless sense of style that intrigues me! And the fact that it does, makes me adore her more. I love how she can don ruffles, dresses and skirts one day, be very edgy the next and laid back and quirky, the other. Not to mention, her fine taste for accessories and shoes. I think I might have just met my style counterpart in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment