Sunday, April 18, 2010

Open up the point of view that wants to hide away

lazy monday photo dump

Glee's Lea Michele wanted to mesmerize us with her sultriness and clearly, that's what she did to me. A+ for the winner hair and make-up!


Besides the nude lip, I want to channel a vicious red one some time.


This top is calling me. Love the simple shoulder embellishment--it can be used during the day and worked up with more oomph for night.


Take some time off the Speidy and lame girlfriend drama of The Hills and tune in to Whitney Port's reality series, The City down to its 2nd season around April 28! Besides their breathtaking wardrobe, you gotta be jealous with the perks of their professions in the fashion world.


Since it's hot-hot-heat right now, I haven't been picking up the usually-necessary-to-me black eyeliner from my make-up pouch. So please give me a reason to wear it on a night out. Girlfriends, do you hear me calling? Haha!


I want every piece of the collection in Mango stores right now!!! *Mom, want to FedEx me some goodies?*


Still on a search for the perfect (and affordable) denim shorts... Hopefully, summer isn't over yet once I've found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment