Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ready for the Pressure, Drama and the Pleasure

Have you had your fix of reality series the past week already? Because I made sure to catch the season premier of both The City and The Hills. As for the latter, let's leave it at the usual girl drama and Heidi Montag's hideous plastic surgery. It's saddening that even her mother doesn't support it.

Life goes on and I'm here to ramble about my favorite bits on The City. There wasn't a lot of drama except for the hype around the fashion show of Whitney Eve's Spring Collection. But the preview of the next episode surely got me hooked again. New York work drama definitely awaits!


I've been very into the nautical look since summer started so I really liked this simple of look of Whitney donning a blue and white dress during the scene where she went to the tailor accompanied by Roxy Olin. The gradual poof and high bun was what my eyes constantly observed because I've been into pulling my hair back a lot, lately.


Olivia Palermo did a good job interviewing Anna Sui... But really? I think it's better that she keep to being a socialite and dressing impressively than working (uselessly) for Elle Magazine.


I hope this scene was authentic because I was very touched. Kelly Cutrone crying was what I least expected! She is so intelligent and I admire her words of wisdom. In this scene, she advised Whit, "You have to be prepared for people to hate you. Average people love to be average cos nobody bothers that."


Just like the Bergdorf Goodman associates, I fancied those lace leggings that were to die for! To think that those leggings were almost a failure because the cloth Whitney assigned to that piece didn't work at first and then, ta-da, a product out of a moment's spur! There was a lot going for silk fabric and that used for a jumpsuit was my favorite.

© MTV.com

No comments:

Post a Comment