Monday, February 22, 2010

Beat The Meat


After months, I've finally had the motivation to work out again. As I typed on my Facebook status. "nothing is as fulfilling as sweating it all out" earlier this afternoon in my non-air-conditioned room! Thanks to the Tracy Anderson Method and 3 lbs. dumbells, I had a great one and a half hour of cardio, butt, thigh, arms and core workout.

As for further motivation, I made a collage of fitspirations from the likes of Hilary Duff's 2007 toned body (can't let go of her beach photo in the right most), Whitney Port who is fitter than ever and the sexily athletic AnnaLynne McCord (photo from Shape magazine cover).

A friend told me, school is officially over by April 18 so I hope by the time summer hits, I have achieved my most wanted body. Let's get our lazy butts moving, friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment