Saturday, February 20, 2010

Caribbean Sail


Topshop long sleeved Breton shirt, Zara harem pants, Topshop jelly sandals, Human gold studs bracelet, Timex watch



I have no definite memory of this day except for the morning we were serenaded a day after Valentine's during our Political Science class by our barkada's common boy friend from 108 (I think?) So sweet!

Pardon me for the topic jump... My dad and sister left for Dubai just yesterday and though I'm feeling sad, it's exhilarating to not have the school-at-8am-then-off-to-the-mall kind of agenda.

Besides the abundance of chocolates from Toblerone and Kinder to Guylian and Lindt, I finally got my requested goodies. I've been wearing MAC's blankety lipstick with a dash of lipgloss almost everyday (worn in outfit pic above) for the nude effect.

Another goody I got was Clinique's moisturizing gel. Definitely 5 stars!!! In just a couple of days use, my face is moisturized than ever. For those of you who are oily on most parts of your face, this is a GO.







No comments:

Post a Comment