Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fashion Week: Fendi, Anna Sui & Mulberry


For the win Fendi for the countrified utilitarian ensemble all the way. Karl Lagerfeld is a god! Personally, I love the touch of mustard, winner footwear and structured bags.

I would really like to have those shoes, please! Calling out local designers and department stores.



Anna Sui's latest collection showcases yet another blast of art, giving you a free ticket to the patterns from the American Arts and Crafts movement. Look at all that jazz! Those prints are a perfect peg for summer. Must note that down.




Ahh, me and my devotion to English fashion! The collection obviously screamed, "Alexa Chung". But what's really to love? The electric blue and orange splashed into the palette--something worth a trend.

If only it weren't 33˚ here in Manila, I'd channel these looks to school.

All collages are © juxtaposez 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment